Friday, December 02, 2005
5 facts
I feel Okay about Chong aik naming me as one of his chosen ones to do this thing..Not very hournored(gee, how to spell this?)..anyway, it is to state 5 wierd or random facts abt myself n after which we have to name another 5 people to do this..As chong aik said, he has limited frens who have blogs so it's not speshal to name me..Haha..But anyway, Thanks..LOL..cuz british sides the britishes..Here goes my Five facts -
`1..Im insanely maniacly crazily In Love With Caramel Frapp From The Coffee Bean!
`2..I have 3 best friends( and 2 of them dont get along at all)..Chong aik, Amanda, Brenda
`3..I feel irked to be called a princess now..i used to love it, not now..eww..
(What's the point of doing this?..)
`4..Im going to London soon, Im a british..
(argh..the last one and i cant even remember what am i..)
`5..I absoulutely detest people who upset my friends or torture animals..Their sickening people.But i love people who get along perfectly well with me n my friends, my dogs are exceptional cuz some people have dog phobia..example Brenda.
So here you go, my 5 facts. not very interesting but it serves a purpose of telling people about me..Here are the 5 candidates that i've chosen to do this little something on their blog(s)..
1..Amanda
2..Brenda
3..Selina
4..Jocelyn
5..Denise
Seriously, im lack of people who have blogs..