Thursday, May 18, 2006
Long long post.
YO.Today im gonna type a long long post. ok, it starts from yesterday. I went to meet my mum n her friend to go to esplanade to work. The job is actually to put survey papers on the seats of the theater.The theater is so big n it has 4 floors. OMG. can you imagine that?. But it was fun, my first time in the theater which makes me a Sua Ku la.It was dark, like you cant even see the path in front of you so i have to touch my wat through.I so scared i fall from the fourth floor to the first as the railings are only actually up to my knee!. Then after work, my mum went to her other friend's shop n help her unpack her stocks.60 boxes of stocks, all in a shop, i can barely move.Then we took a cab home.
TODAY
B4 Home Econ,i went to find Amanda and found Xueting in a bad mood. Someone broke panadols into powder and left it on Xueting's table with some tissues.We were talking about who to suspect,well,we cant jus suspect anyone, we gotta find proof if not we will blame the wrong person.So i proceeded to Home Econ room,late like usual.I jus got home from lunch with Amanda and JiaQi.We talked about him* while eating which almost make me choke on my seaweed(part of the food).Its highly dangerous as it is hard to bite n swallow.They made me so hyper.HAHA.I could hardly even speak.When i speak, i keep laughing.So when i laugh n speak, Amanda says i sound like a chicken.XD. OH YAH!. I saw him today. hahaha!. I wanted to go to the font gate to take bus cuz i most likely might see him, i thought. But in the end, he was at the basketball court, 291 drive pass n i was like AHH!. haha!. I really should use back gate from now on.
RESULTS I got my results today. All except for English. I didnt do well but i didnt do too badly too.I guess i could have done better. I failed my Mother Tongue,badly. And all the rest is 60+%. How am i suppose to tell my mum?. It'll upset her so much.ARGH. But it was really hard. Im lucky that i didnt fail. Mothers dont noe the situation in class so they expect ALOT. Im scared. How to face her??. HAI~. It making me depressed. Stupid exams, stupid results. How can the teachers praise me for improving when i did so badly?! Just doesnt make sense. History n Maths teacher were surprised i got 60?! wierd~.
So thats the end for today. Teacher Complaining Day is coming. How will i survive like that?!. I bet they have alot to say about me. Lets jus wait and see. Waiting for him to online again, but i doubt he will.
Just pointlessly waiting again, like every other day.