Tuesday, July 04, 2006
111. & feeling helpless.
Was almost late for school again. HAI. lucky i wasn't. Was suppose to meet JiaQi, she didnt turn up and found out later cos she never go sch, sick of fever and flu. I think. And i had to take cab to school. Saw
Candy the Apple at the gate. Walk together in to hall. And the day just pass like this. Always the same old thing. Cut my fringe myself,
cant take it anymore. Dont look too ugly. So it's ok. Maybe not much of a diff. Then aft achool, din go choir. Jus hang around, talking. Went with
Amanda the Grape to pierce her earbone. I cant even watch it, so
intense. So we walked back to my aunt's place, here.
Talked and talked. Mainly i talked. Feeling hyper i guess. Don't sound too hyper now huh. Tml have to stay in school until 5.45pm. Wad the hell. to blog balloons or something.
Dunno why, feel so helpless now. Eyes wet wet. Im so lost. So many many problems. I dunno how to think. How to react. How to say this. How to make myself feel better. How to help myself. How to make everything bad
evil thing go away.
Why are you so unhappy? Or is it me? You may not noe but every little thing you do, makes my heart just split open a little bit more. What am i suppose to do? Everyone is telling me that i should let you noe everything. But they don't noe how it feels. What if you won't speak to me anymore. Isnt it perfect like this? I wish i can see where am i going again. I feel so damn buried.