Friday, November 10, 2006
#235 SUCKY MOOD???
I feel sucky all of a sudden.I guess i havent been posting much, and since im online, i should post more right? so here will be the ultra short post describing what a sucky feeling i am in. LOL.
sucky feeling doesnt mean that im in a bad mood ok. Although, it really sounds the same.
=/Finally i woke up today.
Due to the lack of sleep, i can hardly wake up in the morning and i was late to meet amanda. She was outside my house, she called me, the vibration woke me up. SO LATE!I dont feel as sucky now, feel like yakking away, so this
MIGHT be a long post. (:
So me and amanda decided to have names.
Not that pearline and amanda isnt our name la. --.-- Anyway, you know the freaky teletubbies right?The one the comes alive at night? I dont know if thats true, but they look freaky anyway. In the teletub gang, there is a purple, green, yellow teletub right!
So amanda is Tinkie Winkie, brenda is Dipsy and i happen to be Lala! I dont know who is Po la.LOL
SINGS " tinkie winkie, dipsy, lala, po. teletubbies say hello! EH OH! "
Our theme song leh. ;)
Oh ya, we also have another name. ^_^
I am LaPsycho, brenda's LaCrazy and amanda is LaWierd. LOL. It all started from a book, long story so not going to yak here. LOL Last night, was on the phone with amanda, and we sang christmas songs! I dunno.
She was in the mood and kepy cutting me off. --.-- i told her nite nite and she told me silent night, holy night. LOL.
ARGH. my eye hurts. keep rubbing. Soon, my eyeball will pop out le. Cos rub until my outer layer wear off.
Seems like everyone watched Goong huh?
WELL, I AM GOING TO GIVE IT A TRY! lol. Hope i can finish it. And then so i can find out what the craze has been about. And why people is addicted to it.
Having choir sectionals at Central park later at 2.30 to 5.30. SIAN. Talking about choir, we are going to perform 3 songs at VCH next tues. --.-- JITTERS. scary. And to an audience of choir groups from schools all over singapore. If we made a little mistake, they can tell ma!
DIE. SURE DIE.
guess this is the end? didnt turn out to be short after all!
TINKIE WINKIE, DIPSY, LALA. <3