Thursday, November 01, 2007
Blabberish.
Muaaaahahahahahaaaaa !
I'll start my post with this picture. (:
Dont you find this abosolutely adorable?? ^^
I'm not being bad by saying i'm happy about his ( cow looks like a male ) parents becoming Mcdonald's burger. I dont even eat beef. I just like the concept okayyyyy.
Anyway anyway, i went to chinese extra class tdy.
Superrrrr boringggggg as expected. Tmr still got some test on chinese la. wth. zzz.
Went with Amanda to TM. Ate our lunch there. Amanda had fishcake tofu, sausage and a white sweet thing. ( wait, i ask amanda what is it called). . . It's called
Bai Tang Gao. White Sugar Cake. She bought for me also. Taste quite nice & sweet.
And i had Shark's Fin Soup, Popiah and the white sugar cake la. Hahahahaaa. The Shark's fin soup was reeeeeeeally yummy. Very very yummy. I still want more!
Okay, moving on. Just now i sent Amanda a picture i came across on Deviantart. I told her that this guy, if he looks up, should be shuai like hell la. Super hot ah. LOL. And she said i'm abit sadistic. Hahahaa.

It's just
tomato sauce! I'm not sadistic.
I'm ignoring the tomato sauce and the emo feeling. He's actually pretty good looking. Okay, i admit i kinda like his evil look. The HAIR part! NOT the tomato sauce part!
Hahahahahahaaa. I like him.
Sigh. I really dont feel like going for Chinese and Chem tmr. I'm falling asleep every second. And yet, i can't sleep! SIANNNNN.
Good thing is, during my 1&half hour break, i'm going to find Hanwei. :DDDDD
Haven see him for about.. 4 days! It seems longer. So used to seeing him everyday.
I'm going to play games now.
goodbye(: