our hopes and expectations
black holes and revelations

I'm sure you know where the navi is. :D
|
i'll be your sunshine
if you'll be my silhouette

My name is Pearline.
My birthday is on 27/10/92.
I have many things on my wishlist, but i'm just too lazy to type it all.
I treasure friendship & familyship alot.
I have 2 dogs at home and i absolutely LOVE them.
To me, Lizards are more disgusting then Cockroaches.
I hate people who say to me, "What's the point of doing this? You alone won't change a thing."
Well, OBVIOUSLY it's because of people like them that all these are happening.
They shouldn't bring people down just because they are so negative.
|
Saturday, August 20, 2005
hMm...Bored Day,
Today is the day of Amanda's Uncle, Aunty and The Baby Foetus de funeral...Jus now i sms amanda, she say that her grandmother crying so cannot sms...i understand lah cuz i been thru it b4...My grandfather passed away about like 3 years ago bahx...HaiZ...Anyway i angry about Amanda's passed away Aunty de family...All dey care about is their money, so when their bags come back to singapore, the whole family suddenly arrive at their house (the family live in malaysia de)...Amanda's father told the uncle n aunty b4 they died that he wanted them to buy some wine back to singapore, so they did...So amanda's father thot of taking the wine n pouring it out to the spot of where they died, but then the malaysia relatives took the wine (gt 2 expansive n 1 cheap one, they took the 2 expansive n left the cheap one)...they also took away the tidbits they bought...cuz the malaysia family is christian, they say that all who are buddist or other religion cannot see the body..(the uncle convert to christian to marry the aunty de)...So they gt quite pissed..The aunty's relationship with her father is nt really good mahx so her will (yeah, they made their will le) say that her things nt alot go to her father...the malaysia family still wan to take their furniture siah...the teev and stuff...HaiZ...sometimes really dunno what they're thinking de..whether they really love their daughther...it's so confusing abt the human mind...Aiya gt a picture wan show u guys but gt problems..so cant...HaiZ...So i decided to give u all a song that i am in love with...It's Goin' Crazy by Natalie... Ever since the day you went away and left me lonely and coldMy life just hasn't been the same ohh baby, noooWhen I looked into your eyes the moment that I let you goI just broke down (down) Baby if I ever get the chance to be with you again I would sacrificeCuz the feeling that I feel within No other man would ever make me feel so rightIts nice to smile when I get your phone call at nightBut I'd rather have you here with me, right next to meI miss the way you hold me tight[Bridge]I gotta let you know I feel so weak without your touchI never thought that I could ever love a man so muchI gotta let you know I think that we are destinyFor you I'd cross the world, for you I'd do anything[Chorus 2x]Thats right baby I'm going crazyI need to be your ladyI've been thinking latelyThat you and me, yes we can make itJust ride with me, roll with me I'm in love with you babyBreak it down now I'll tell you what I feelFrom the moment that I met you its been so damn realMy heart seems to skip another beatEvery time we speak, I can't believe I feel so weakTell me that you really need me and you want me and you miss meAnd you love me I'm your ladyI'll be around waiting for you I'll put it down be the woman for youI'm falling so deep for you crazy over for youI`m calling, calling out to you what am I going to do?It's true, no frontingIts you and no other i can no longer go on without you I'll just break down (down) [Bridge]I gotta let you know I feel so weak without your touchI never thought that I could ever love a man so muchI gotta let you know I think that we are destinyFor you I'd cross the world, for you I'd do anything[Chorus 2x]Thats right baby I'm going crazyI need to be your ladyI've been thinking latelyThat you and me, yes we can make itJust ride with me, roll with me I'm in love with you babyOhhh, ohhh....Crazy... lady..... lately.... Ohhh ohhh..... Ohh ohhh ohhhhhhBaby...
|
just a photograph in a history book
and i believe she had a voice and name
|
|
|
|
|