Tuesday, May 30, 2006
77th-*
Hellos. haha. I changed my blogskin again cuz the previous 2 have blogging space problems. So this is not custom made for me. XD. hahas. long time that i have not been using blogskin's skins. I found alot. The yellow ones just ..erm...
KAPUI!!. ok, so i use this black n white one. Oh, i love the words on the skin. So nice n sad. Xp. I love love love my MSN font n colour. It looks like ice-cream letters, so i wan to eat it. >.< Today,me,
Blueberry,
Kiwi,
Grape to eat Pastamania, lols. And i am no longer Banana! Im officially, now,
MANGO. Cuz 1,people often think Y Y,2,I dun dare to type Banana in google when i wanna search for the fruits for my display pic. Im scared "that" will come out. HAHAHA.
Apple wasnt here. So sad. Miss my Ba0bei
Apple. Then we decided to get the same design bag with our fruit colours after june. And we got
PIE OUTING! on 13 June. X)). So happy. Ohs, yesterday i cant online the whole effing day!. Cuz the Telephone line in my aunt's house got problem. Walao, suffered the entire day cuz of a Telephone line. LOL. Today choir was fun. I cant remember the steps to Puttin' On The Ritz. HAHA. Amanda n me went to eat breakfast in the morning until late, so we were 30 mins late. Xd. Then told Mr Ong that i was giddy and coughing so Amanda go doctor wif me. HAHAHAS. And i so him todayyyy. lalalas. Such a happy day.
It takes me an hour to gather up my courage n sms you. hai~. 0ne hour.