Saturday, May 20, 2006
X-country/Pervert.
HEllo!. HAHA. will be blogging about two days. Today and yesterday. Yesterday i had to work at my mum's office so i cant come online.I'll jus start from today.
TODAYTODAY IS JYSS 8TH CROSS_COUNTRY DAY!!!. wooohooo!. Woke up early in the morning and meet
Amanda to go to interchage to meet
Brenda,nurul,xueting,yiwei,huizhuang and Elaine. Then we went to buy Mineral Water bottles in the LINK foodcourt. Which made my hyper cuz Amanda n Brenda told me he was there. But i din look at him. Then walk to QBread and walk back again to take 67. I saw him AGAIN. Almost
die. So took 67 to Bedok reservoir. So Elaine, Amanada n Brenda and me walked the entire way. Unless got stink smell, we ran. Didnt end up as tired as last year. So they have to Prize Presentation thing. And guess wat. LOL.
HE WON.. Cannot say what place. tsktsk. Made myself so hyper. Then from where i sit, i could see him. Such a perfect Day. XD.
YESTERDAY I had to work at Esplande yesterday too. Met a Partimer named Yvette. She's nice. So tiring, yesterday. Have to go to many places and tell people to fill up our survey form.But i got to see a band in the outdoor performing thing, their actually quite good. So after work, i had to go back to my mum's office which is located at Bugis. I walked n walked until my feet hurt to the MRT station. There, this pervertic guy kind of like got near me n followed me. ARGH. Asshole. Sick. But i manage to lose him. I literally ran. So scared!. To get from Esplanade to my mum's office wasnt easy. I almost got lost. IN tiny little SINGAPORE.So embarassing. I called my mum to tell her to guide me. Luckily, i got there safe n sound. =].
Thats it, my reports. Haha. I'll be online today, maybe at 430. Hm. Blogging sumore soon. TATA.
ARGH. Im so disappointed with my results. Why did i do so badly?