Thursday, June 01, 2006
79 days from 15 march.
One minute ago, i was still feeling fine. BLEAHS. Anyway, today got choir graduation partay!. xD. I was jus interested in the Hot Dogs. So tasty. I jus take only wad, then Ms Tan say i ill-mannered cuz dey nvr sae can take. But,
EVERYONE took le lor. Then when we finish eating,
Blueberry,
Kiwi,
Grape and
me went back to iHub to work on our BBQ invitation list. Aft that got play Musical Chair which was ULTRA FUN! xD But nobody play de. I love Forfeits. haha!. I lost on the first round, >.<
BLUEBERRY CAN LOR! OMG.water buffalo. =X hahaha.
{We duwwan to hold it at Changi Beach Park le cos all the Gays and Transexuals go there and DO "IT". we duwwan to result in eating BBQed sperms. xD and that there got "unclean things". We will hold it at Grape's Chalet}So when we go front gate,
Kiwi went to meet her Laogong. At first wanna take neoprints together, but then never, miss
Kiwi. So
Grape,
me,
Blueberry went ahead. We entered the ugliest face contest!. HAHA! Then
Blueberry went to buy really salty popcorns. but so nice! xD Then here am, blogging. And smsing
him. wahahahas~. From tomorrow onwards, my life will officially end. No more pearline le. SAD SAD. ='(
I love him. I love him. I love him. I really really do love him. I miss him. I miss him. I really really do miss him.