Monday, July 10, 2006
117. (post 2) & that voice ringing in my head
This is my second post for the day. I don't really post 2 posts on a schoolday. But anyway, I decided to do this one more. :) Kept listening to
Boston.
Dont ask my why. Really. Don't. So now even if i am not listening, somehow, i'll start singing it. :D really, it's so nice.
BOSTON. BOSTON. BOSTON. okay, so im feeling much better. Still a little ill and no appetite but still, better. I've got NAPFA on wednesday. I cant fall sick and cant have this super leg wobbliness!
*still thinking about my ribbons* I have to stop thinking about it!
GAHH GAHH GAHH~!! Oh ya! i have an interesting fact about
Miss Tan Wan Lee. :) was bored during music.
Miss Tan say 46 Okays and 17 Allrights in just 30 minutes!!I dunno. i mean, 46 okays is just way too many right?? I think i can go school tml. Just bring some Panadols. HEY! Boston can lift up my mood, what do you think??