Wednesday, July 19, 2006
126` feeling much better! hehe.
HOHOHO! It's a wonderful day today! muahahaha. so hyper. Okay, got to school today and nothing much really happened.
A fight recently took place and people side Sabri instead of Suhaimi. Cos Suhaimi started by pushing him and "suan-ing" him. v_V so sad. They used to be such good friends. I drew on 4 pieces of paper using my colourful markers the whole day. Draw draw draw.
ADDICTED.
I drew one for 2e2, stapled it on the board. Got people laugh got people say nice. Im focusing on the nice. HAHAHA! Aft that got Inter-class games, was the reserve but din go. Too tired. So went to accompany Jiaqi go field and film. Den Mr. Alsagoff see us and tell us go out.
So MALU!!!!! cover face. Then aft that went to 4th floor with
Amanda, Xueting,Shiyuan den see see people playing frisbee. Saw
him playing and jumping. muahaha. Then ate lollipop.
Met Jiaqi aft she finish and den she say her legs very suan. Told me to wait. So wait lor. After waiting for a long time, she ask me why never see him. Im like HUH? den i say he go liao cos i saw him going out. Then she shock and start to run. I was still very very confused okay!! Then she say that she fake leg suan de!! AIYO. That girl so cute sia. I was still very confused. Then she say she's waiting for him. Im like, ohhhhh. HAHAHA. Her acting not bad you noe. I thot really that painful. Aft that really saw him la. At the bustop. Went to inter to help my mum pay some bills and post some things. Bought Old Chang Kee.
SO NICE!!!! saw sum 2N's doing their CIP then ask Jiaqi wanna buy ma. Its a plastic heart shape badge that costs $2. Quite cute. Then i bough one! >.< Was looking for a blogskin. Look until quite sian so don't look le. See what i'll find tml!
I have to think about all the positives! :D