Monday, November 20, 2006
#246 Back from Choir Camp!
LOLLIPOPS! I love my new blogskin! xDJus got back from Choir camp. There, i realised that i have wrinkles. :O Amanda went ballistic saying that i have wrinkles! DO I?! Then she said i will have more cos i keep laughing. OH NO! wrinky wrinkles. ):
It was fun, esp the
mealworms and frog part. There was this 2 box, we had to close our eyes and take 2 sticks out from each box. There were mealworms and frogs in the box and i didnt know. Still go and feel feel around. LOLOLOL. Gross la. If i know, i will not take le lo. hahaha. Then other games. Woot! So fun.
Then there was this award presentation ceremony, we won
"THE NOISIEST GROUP IN CHOIR AWARD!" lololololol. We are called the F4. Omfg. eeeeeeeee.
Elaine, Amanda, Brenda and Yours Truly. Unfortunately, there was only 1 certificate so we decided to photocopy. :D
Nothing much really happened, my fone died there, and i didnt bring charger. Brought the nokia one instead of my V3 cos scared i will lost my fone. Then i borrowed Wilbert's V3i and use. LOLOL. And borrowed charger from other ppl to charge the nokia one so brenda can use. (: I killed Wilbert's fone oso, it died. BUT i managed to find v3 charger!!! Hip hip hurray me!
Ordered pizza on our last night! Shared with Elaine,Amanda,Brenda,Wilbert and Ruiyang. (: YUMMMMMM. Had the whole back of the music room to us. hahaha.
YAMMMM SENGGGGG-ed over our pepsi. Then we went back to our classroom. Visited Wilbert and Ruiyang's. Play play play but was chased back to our own room to sleep.
So next morning, ate, sang and
BREAK CAMP! Im super tired with large dark onion rings around my eyes. Need to get sleep! (:
I miss you badly. I was so damn afraid that the phone will die but somehow you don't even sound like you care. Why are there times that i feel so wrong? I miss you now, yet i doubt you're even thinking about me.
CYA.