Wednesday, January 24, 2007
DANG DANG DANG!
I have a new blogskin! xP It's colourful again!
Finally my taggy don't have problem le. (: I deleted yesterday's post, sorry.
Now i have to attend a stupid workshop every Wednesday from 3 to 6!
WTHHHHHH. Wednesday is like my ONLY online day which can online for very long and they took it away from me! And what workshop?
CHARACTER WORKSHOP. It's for the selected few with social and emotional learning disabillities. ):
Or put it simply, with attitude problems. They say we dont have social and emotional learning skill! I have lo, i really have. Why she reccomend me go sia. Amanda will be attending with me! YAY! At least have company. I dun wan to go!
sigh sigh. I nvr attitude to teacher wad. ): why why why?
so traumatising lo. Take away my free time. Somemore it will go on for the entire year! not a month or two. Can die arrrrr. First motivation course is this sat. It will be a big rotting festival. xD
Highlight of the day, amanda played the
FLAME GAME and (hahahahaha!) i am going to marry him! I cant wait for my wedding day!
I told amanda i want a ring made of grass, like the couple, stranded on the island with only them and noone else, then the guy wan propose, got no diamond, so he made a ring using the grass for her! I told amanda its so romantic, she say that i am siao. Really romantic ma. No meh?