Thursday, January 18, 2007
Had a really fun time with Authentically Chio & Act Cute. [:
I LOVE
Authentically Chio & Act Cute (:
I heart them lots lotssss.
Today school was FUN and EXCITING, i don't know why. Maybe i know why, but dun wan to blog. hahah. =x
EXCEPT.
For a stupid part. She change my seating arrangement. SHIT LO. What i do sia? And when i ask she tell me to don't give her attitude. But cannot anyhow change de ma. And she tell me to search my soul then i will know. WTHHHHH. I told her i search bu dao my soul. xD Then Shiyuan ask her can go toilet with me, she ask why 2 person, then i say scared toilet got ghost. She not happy again.
Somemore i laugh lo, not black black face lo.Then another teacher came, she go tell the teacher to don't let me move back to my place lo! im a half-loner now. I dont even know why she change. Then she let other people go toilet, 2 by 2, walau.
THIS IS CALL OBVIOUS BIAS-NESS , in my opinion. (:* I did not use her name, and thus, even if she read it, she cannot sue me. HAHAHA.I don't want to be loner, really. I am too hyper to be a loner. )):
Sooo, back to After school. Amanda, Brenda and Me went to eat Mac again, although 3 of us complain, but we cant think of anything else. Then eat le, went to take 39 together. Inside the bus, i did a smile and a roll eyes thing and they laugh so hard, i just assume they like it. hahahah.
Then we got our names, really really really stupid ones la, not we BHB or anything-y.
Brenda - AC - Act Cute
Amanda - AC - Authentically Chio
Pearline - PC - Perfectly Chio ( brenda calls it Partially Chio, but i protest )I know i am not AC, but PC so nice. So wadvr la, i got special case. (:
* Brenda, i never blog about THAT THING, you cannot blog mine hor! xD Later no-one dare to come near me. hahahah. No, i did
NOT dig my nose in public. Nothing like that. Never FART oso. Its not that bad la.