Thursday, March 01, 2007
I love you, truly, deeply, madly. esp. madly. lol
Oh crap. Blogskins is working so slow so i cant change my blogskin. lolHELLO EVERYBODAYYYY! :DI am happy happy today because of my
charm bracelet. So charm-ful. lol. Went to buy
safety pins during lunch to make a bracelet out of it. lol. And i am in love with it! It cost barely 30cents and so cute! hahahah. Im
never going to take it off.
WARNING! : Don't try to break into my house to steal it from me hor! lolI am addicted to
7 hand poker on msn. Brenda first played it with B*. Then played with me and i am going to play with everybody! So fun so fun. And i lost alot of money due to blackjack. -.- amanda money con-er. keep winning and i keep losing.
*playing 7 hand poker with amanda now* cant wait to play with
him*. LOL.
Today i sacrifice for brenda cos she is in a very ji dong state of hyperness. lol. laughing and laughing. cos of one reason. lol.
THAT reason lo. lol.
Today while walking at inter, this girl brush her hand to my waist. I tot is some pervert, turn around wan kick his balls le then i saw a girl about my age. I give her the huh look. lol. Then she give me back. I ask her who is she. She say, "your cousin". I was like
huhhhhh. my god. slightly freaked out. Then i pretended i know her and say oh i see. lol.
Then amanda and brenda laugh till peng lo. hahah.
The end(: