I cannot end Poverty, I cannot end animal cruelty.
But everyone counts.
IT MAY TAKE WHILE FOR THE PAGES TO LOAD(ESP THE JOURNAL PART), BUT I'VE CHCKED, EVERYTHING IS WORKING FINE (: Chicks are not nuggets please!
1 Million children each year do not pass their 5th birthday. 40.3 Million people in the world
are infected with Aids. Every 5 seconds of your life, a child dies. 1 Billion people do not
have access to safe water which causes death. There is only 6 Billion people in the world.
These are totally preventable. Do you want CHANGE?
WORLDVISION.ORG.SG more about me?
our hopes and expectations
black holes and revelations
I'm sure you know where the navi is. :D
i'll be your sunshine
if you'll be my silhouette
My name is Pearline.
My birthday is on 27/10/92.
I have many things on my wishlist, but i'm just too lazy to type it all.
I treasure friendship & familyship alot.
I have 2 dogs at home and i absolutely LOVE them.
To me, Lizards are more disgusting then Cockroaches.
I hate people who say to me, "What's the point of doing this? You alone won't change a thing."
Well, OBVIOUSLY it's because of people like them that all these are happening.
They shouldn't bring people down just because they are so negative.
Friday, February 02, 2007
WOOOOOOHOOOO!
I never go choir today! xD
What a fun day. After school Amanda, Brenda and me din wanna go choir cos Amanda want to do her IC and Brenda and me dun wan go. So we went to TM and eat stuffs. Then we all three went Starbucks but Amanda had to go. So left my and Brenda.
I ordered Caramel Frap and she ordered Mocha Ice Blended. So long never drink my Caramel le. ((: Then we talk and talk. About alot of things. Then after that both of us pee urgent, then went CS to use toilet and walk walk. Went to eat chicken.
Went Mos Burger and i treat Brenda the Ichigo Bliss, Frozen Strawberry. DAMN nice la. you should really try (: Then we want to find similar wallets of different colour but cant find. ): Then we went popular to buy CD.
Okayyy, that's the end end end.
This is a video of a guy that melt my heart :D (*you may need to increase your volume to hear his song, rmb to turn it down afterwards.)