Saturday, March 31, 2007
& i'm glad i found you. :D
* you put that smile on my face. :DGOOOOOD AFTEEERRNOOOOON!!! :PI was on
IMVU, clicking around on the new things. Then i got bored. Hands itchy and want to buy the credits again. lol. I already bought $30 worth of it using my handphone (they charge when the bill come) and i cant anymore! So i click
X at the top right hand corner. lol.
I
stupidly woke up at
10 today! So early. -.- tried to shut my eyes and go back to sleep but my bladder dont let me. In the end have to go pee, brush teeth and wash face. Get up and cant sleep anymore. lol. Now im stuck waiting for time to pass, so i might as well blog. (:
Oh yeah~ I went to
Mr. ChongAik's blog yesterday night because he uploaded pictures and did a post about his trip to
TOKYO! And i tell you, i am soooo jealous okay! I saw all the food, the pink wrapper crepe and the vending machines.
*drooooools* I, Pearline
Ng Pei Ling, Vow to go to Japan, Tokyo, before i pass away and move on the heaven.
I sure go heaven, no need ask.And i might migrate there with ChongAik. (: Ditch our plans to migrate to london and choose Japan. Amanda, you have to come. He said there are alot of shuai ge too! That will make me have a hyper period of a lifetime. How cool is that?
So, I AM GOING THERE. SOMEHOW.Its so unfair. Amanda and ChongAik have been there and i havent. And its his second time okay!! But he said that its fair, because i've been to Korea and he haven. But how can Korea be compared to Japan? From the pictures, they look
VERY different.
WILL ANY KIND PERSON PLEASE BRING ME THERE! I DONT MIND TAKING SHIP THERE. LOL. (okay, actually, i do mind. But unless its a cruise, then i wont mind.
Not the cargo ship laaaaa)
Change topic, if not you all will complain and get bored. lol. I realised that my blog posts have alot of typo error! My
fingers are too fat you know, when i type one box, i will touch about 2 or 3.
Like example, if i type "g", i will come out as "gfv". LOLOLOLOL. fat fingers!!
I'm joking, my fingers
ARE NOT THAT FAT. But i do have many typo errors. So i have to keep checking back now. oh why oh why! I want my mp3. Amanda's mp4 is like dead already. -.-
OH! my mum was like telling my yesterday that she read the feng shui book by Lillian Too or something and it says that this month, the monkey(that would be me and my mum), will lose something!
*GASPPPPP!!* Its true! But somehow, the book did not write how to get it back. So lame right.
Know that will lose, but dont know how to get it back. lol.
I shall stop typing because the post is getting really looooong. And you all will probably have difficulty reading it. Because it will spoil the eyes. LOL. ah! i know! maybe i should get a
limegreen, shocking yellow, bright red skin!
Then see you all how to read! LOLOL. xD
Okay, i have to go bathe now. Joel say that i cant be late, but i think thats not possible. LOL. Surely will late, by even a little. lol. I'm looking forward to doing to
BEAN SHAKE with amanda on the cinema chair!!
It's such a long post. This is the result when im made hyper by
him*. My finger usually dont know when to stop. lol. crap crap crap.
BYEBYEEEEE UNCLE & AUNTIES~~~~
lol. xD