Friday, August 03, 2007
I'm starting to like you. [:
Arghhhhh!! I seem to get into CrunchyRoll. Then like this how i watch my show! My 90 falling in love days. LOL. It makes me cry. And it's so super duper sad. OMGOMG! Finally, i can get it. 90 falling in love days, here i come! xD
Its feels like as if it's been so long since i blogged about something long. So I'm going to try today, since i'm in a very good mood. [:
There's the National Day rehersal today, which made me so tired. zzz. Standing at the sun and on the chair. My legs broke off. But it made me hyper. Shall not blog why, but it did. So so so hyper.
Anyway, we still haven't decided whether to go on that day anot. Sigh. Because i dont want to stand near to her. ): Not that i'm a total brat and i hate standing beside to some people. No la. I'm not. It's just that i have my reasons. And i dont hate her, but somehow, i think she hates me. lol. I dont know why.-.- please, i wont hate her. I just dislike her because she looks at us like she's the queen and we're her slaves. -.- Attitude la. *stop before this paragraph becomes a compo. lol*
It still didnt ruin my mood though. At the rehersal. Yes, i was that hyper. lol. Ooooh la la. Thinking about it makes me highhhhhhhh~ :D It's 3 times la! OMGOMG.
Let's rewind to the start of the day. LOL. So wierd, i already blogged about the end, then now skip to morning. I was caught my Fauziah first. Then she complained to Silva. And he took my ez-link card! And threatened suspension & see mrs oh. -.- All because of what? Because of my stupid skirt. So lame.
So he said to buy a new skirt and show it to him and wear it. I was thinking, what the hell? Buy a new one and straightaway wear??! SIAO AH. It'll look so messy and LONGGGG. Long way down below my knees la. So i bought, what to do? But argued and said i will look untidy because the skirt isnt ironed. -.-
Since my skirt is causing so many problems, then change to a longer one lo. It's okay what. Whatever. Monday then see what happens. Dont want to worry about it now. He's not going to suspend me for my skirt la, if he does, he should suspend almost half of the female population in school!
Then today was a short day so nothing much really happened. And i'm loving my earings. Hot pink cross. But i was suay, first day wear, got caught by Mrs Kho. She said it was too striking. I dont think so leh. But now, i have to go buy a black one. Feel like buying the SUPER BIG black one, then tell her the colour not striking what. lol. But im not going to. [:
What else what else? Oh yeah! You know everyone's been doing the cross-stitch thing? It's really fun. And the strings rock even more because i sew my bag with it. It's got yellow & green. I lost the needle. So monday, when i get the needle, i'll add RED. I cant find anyone who's got blue though. Took the red one from a sec one girl. lol.
I'm really excited about OBS! It seems like there are so many things to do there! After what Joel told me. lol. So excited! LOL. :D
Do you all know who is
Celeste Chen?? I was looking her at blog & YouTube videos just now. Me and Michelle was talking about it this morning. LOL. Her boyfriend, Xubin, is quite good looking! Heheheh. Anyway, she's really sweet to her bf. I dont quite like her. Some of her vids are gross. -.- One vid looks like she's onto some strange guy. =\
I think this post is long enough and makes up to all the short posts. :D Now, im so confused, but it's wierd because im happy. It's hard to explain. I'm looking forward to next tuesday, wednesday & thursday. Next week only 2 schooling days. Shiok! Super shiok!
There's still tuition tomorrow and TAs coming soon. I'm so scared of DnT TA. Feels like im gonna flunk it even though its still a week away. I mean, i cant get the stuffs into my brain la. And Physics. Sigh. DIE AH. DIEDIEDIE.
Going to go watch my 90 falling in love days. [:
Btw, you people, should watch it. It's too touching to be put into words.
Sayonara! xD
*erm. post too long, lazy to put bold, italic and stuffs. cos im too excited for the show!