Friday, July 27, 2007
Thanks for the memories. (:
HOLA PEOPLE! [:There is no lyrics today because i'm too lazy! LOL. And too excited. Guess what?
I PIERCED MY EAR! I know i know, you probably have more than 5 holes, but hey, it's my phobia okay! now i have
one PAIR. (:
Thank you! to :
Amanda for saying you're proud of me, although not used to seeing me with earings.
Brenda for buying my a pair of earings but i lost it! It dropped out of my pocket, i feel so damn bad about it. Will but identical one for myself and take it like it was from brenda. She also let me squeeze her hand. :D
Joel for saying over and over again that you're proud of me, and buying me strawberry ice cream!
Hanwei for being there. And looking at me pierce. LOL.
Xueting for piercing with me. She pierced her left ear 4th hole. [:
Alrighty, i'm happy today because we finally have a reunion. Omg. It is after so damn long that we finally get to go lunch together with all of us. That's the 5 of us because Joel is so busy. (':
E
ven kosong roti prata tasted fabulous today! :D This is the bad part, I am unhappy because my Brenda is quite unhappy. ):
Because of some stupid people who dont want to mind their own business.
And ruin other people's day.
sigh.Brenda, I love you, dont care about them okay? Just a bunch of heartless people. All of us love you, who cares about the other people man. Cheeeeer upppppp!
That's about all. I'm happy because i finally got over you. I no longer feel like killing her or you.
(just a figure of speech). :D
I love everybody! Bye!