Tuesday, September 18, 2007
I love soccer ! [x
Hello! (:Played soccer with
Amanda, Brenda, Hanwei, Wilbert and Joel after school. Played with
Hohong, Herman, Yuxuan, Jeremy, Shawn and many others awhile too. [:
And surprisingly, i'm quite addicted to it! Lol. I mean, it's very fun lah. Kicking and kicking. At one point, Amanda aimed at Joel's '
little brother' and kena it! Luckily he block it with his hands. Lol. Played in field and bball court. Had such fun!
After that, we went food palace, the 6 of us. And played
True or Dare for awhile. Found out that Amanda digs her butt. LOL! I kissed a plant. Joel tried to refund his already-drank drink. I asked the chicken rice stall seller how much his chicken weigh. It is approx 1.2 to 1.5 kg. Lol. Brenda almost had to talk to crabs, but a
pervert kept looking at her, so she didnt go.
After that, took 34 and came back.
I had such a fun dayyy! :DDDDHARD GAY/SOFT GAY!! LOL.