Friday, September 14, 2007
My little idea of MY heaven. [:
I'm going to blog about MY idea of MY heaven. Since nowadays, everything also can customize, i will customize my heaven. :DDDDAlright, firstly, i'll tell you about the environment. The temperature will be about 18 degrees all all day. Even if the sun is shining like mad. There will be
no bugs, no bacteria, no illnesses, no diseases, no air pollution and no global warming. There will be trees, and everything else. It's just like Earth.
But then, not really. In my heaven, money doesnt exist. You get whatever you want. You just have to wish really hard for it. You can wish for any food at any time. You can get food anywhere! You will not get dehydrated for not drinking enough plain water. Or eat enough vegetables.
Pork, Lamb and beef don't exist there.
And Subway is EVERYWHERE. And the best thing yet, you won't get fat from over-eating.
AT ALL. You remain at an acceptable weight. Everyone is happy all the time because everything is so perfect there. Houses are huge, cars are big and roads are clean. There will be
no ciggarettes.
I dont walk in my heaven. I dont crawl, or run. I own this really comfy chair. Big cushions and stuff that brings me to wherever i want to go. All around the world.
Sharks also don't exist, so i can go diving in really deep waters, get cut, and dont have to worry. I'll be good at all the water sports.
I will know how to skateboard. I will live by the beach. And
my neighbours are probably, Boys like girls, Jesse Mccartney, a hot lifegaurd, and and and all the great bands that i like. I will get to watch sunrise and sunset everyday.
There will be great big parties everywhere. I will not be bored by anything there. And i will be braver, so i can take any types of roller coasters. I can jump from buildings and cliffs, drown myself, slam myself against the wall and still will not die.
My bedroom will probably be as big as.....maybe, 5 houses? And i'll have a really huge bed. i';; be a really nice person and meet other nice people too.
I dont know, this is probably all of it. Did i miss out anything? lol. It sounds so common, like it's everyone's heaven. Thinking about it,
if i really have Jesse Mccartney as my neighbour, i'll probably spend alot of my time staring out the window, looking into his house. LOL.
:DDDDDD
tata.