Tuesday, November 06, 2007
No more going to school for chinese! YAY! ^^
YAYYYYYYYYYY! (please see title) I am damn happy about it because Chinese can be quite boring. Also have to wake up so so early. No more now!
Yeah yeah~ No more no more~Hahahahaaa. Supposed to buy my converse shoe just now. But Mama msged me and told me that we're going JB on Friday. So that i can postpone, go and see JB's one, if dont like then come back and buy.
They're about the same price. But i'm going to try to see if the one i originally want is cheaper. There is no rush no rush to get it. :D
Today is a rainy rainy dayyyy. Made me quite moody when i wake up. Because i woke up late again today! I set three alarms la. Didnt work. Rush rush rush like siao. Lol. Still late for chinese anyway.
Went for 30 mins of lesson! LOL! Then went with A & B to Food Palace. Ate fishballs until scared ah. Told the supercute uncle
" uncle, your fishballs are quite big. " Hahahahahaaa. Naturally, my 2 friends think sideways.
B went for her Maths while me & A go to White Sands. That is where i bought 6 pairs of earrings! Hahahaha.
1 for $1.90, 3 for $5. So i bought 6 la. Nono~ This is not call waste money.
Aft that we went to East Point. Did nothing much. Went to see A's shuaige at WinterTime. Walk walk and went to TM. Walk walk again. Ate. Laugh like sotongs. And came home.
Tonight I'm going Little India for dinner & buying of clothes? I think. For Deepavali. Need to visit. I'm so excited to buy the clothes! LOL.
goodbye(: