Thursday, November 15, 2007
PME(:
yeHyeH(: (read it from the back)
We're got new names again! LOL.
Me : Plutoooon.
Brenda : Martian.
Amanda : Earthling.
It all started when Brenda started to call herself a Martian. (B, you see? I type it as Martian hor). As in, she's from Mars. So I'm from Pluto lo. Plutoooon. Amanda, called herself Earthling because she don't want to be alien. :D
Anyway, my Mum came back from the wonderful HongKong and bought me
GreenTea pocky, Krispy Kreme donuts and a jacket. I took pictures but am lazy to upload, so i got them off the net instead. Lol.

It's so freakin' yummy la. I'm a big big fan of pocky. There were only 12 sticks inside. ): SAD. And i've never seen it in Singapore. Maybe there is, but i dont know where to buy it.
Anyway, to the donuts. I dont think there is Krispy Kreme in Singapore. I dont know. And it's really sweet. Actually, too sweet. Cannot eat more than one at a time because i find it hard to swallow. But i REALLY like the box!

Dont have to see the donuts la. Donuts all look the same. But the box is cute with all the polka dots! :D
Everyone's so mad about donuts nowadays. There's so many brands of donuts.
I think i shall stop here. Not in a good mood to babble and type type type. Remember to exercise after eating 10 donuts! (: Not that i do. Hahaha.
Anyway, if you see GreenTea pocky anywhere in Singapore, PLEASEEEEEE tell me.