our hopes and expectations
black holes and revelations

I'm sure you know where the navi is. :D
|
i'll be your sunshine
if you'll be my silhouette

My name is Pearline.
My birthday is on 27/10/92.
I have many things on my wishlist, but i'm just too lazy to type it all.
I treasure friendship & familyship alot.
I have 2 dogs at home and i absolutely LOVE them.
To me, Lizards are more disgusting then Cockroaches.
I hate people who say to me, "What's the point of doing this? You alone won't change a thing."
Well, OBVIOUSLY it's because of people like them that all these are happening.
They shouldn't bring people down just because they are so negative.
|
Friday, April 25, 2008
I'm not loyal to Blogger anymore!
HELLO CATS AND DOGS (:I know I know. I DON'T blog nowadays right. But you can't blame me! My heart was captured by Viwawa. Hahahaha.
And another point is, I dont have much to blog about. My life is BORING. I guess that's what O lvls do to people. It takes the life away. *sigh dramatically*
Everything is test test read study revise test test study revise test. What kind of life is that?!??! The life of a freaking Sec 4. Lucky me.
Talking about being Sec 4. Don't you feel like Sec 1 or 2 is still close to you? I don't feel like a Sec 4 at all. When i was Sec 1, I see people who are Sec 4 as OLD and MATURED. God, i certainly don't feel that way.
...
And something keeps popping up in my head lately. I makes me reflect my life. Like as if i'm going to die already. I'm reflecting on my entire life! I don't do that in the past.
So anyway, I feel like I'm lucky. I'm a girl with a good life. Not many people have good life. My life has been smooth. I was never depressed and I never did cut my wrists. (for some weird reason, people do) And i couldn't understand why they did it.
Because I have never even came close to thinking about it really. Sure, I had sad days. but i never really wanted to see blood coming out of myself by a wound i made for myself.
It makes me feel contented.
I know you must be thinking how is that possible. I was cursed by so many people when i was in Sec 1 because i liked a boy. Those people are crazy. What's wrong with having a damn crush on a boy? So anyway, whatever.
And Sec 3, I was sad. But i eventually got over it. And I'm lucky because some people don't get over it. And they feel sad alot. Throughout my 4 years in school, not everyone liked me, of course that would have been impossible. Nobody is ever liked by everyone.
And my results are okay. I'm not failing (let's exclude chinese can). And although my parents are not together (since i was so young), but i was not greatly affected by it. Although at times i was.
But both of them loved me. ALOT. And i'm being protected for all the negative things by my parents. Some kids get abandoned by their parents. That's really why i'm lucky.
I also have a great family. I love them alot. Family as in grandmother and uncles and aunties all together. They are goofy and fun to be with. We take holidays together and we're always laughing. And you won't believe the jokes they make, sometimes, i had to close my ears because i'm underaged. (;
We'll laugh till we cry.
I won't know how to say how much i love them really. Or if i were to lose one of them, I won't know how to describe how i feel also. Omg, I can cry just by typing this.
And when everyone was trying to fit in and make friends when they got to Junyuan as Sec 1s, I was busy goofing with Amanda. I didnt have to worry about fitting in at all. Who is that lucky to have your best friend go to the same class as you?
And I'm really contented. And I really feel that I've been given enough.
|
just a photograph in a history book
and i believe she had a voice and name
|
|
|
|
|