Saturday, March 01, 2008
Being bored in so uncool can.
I don't like being bored. Because it is uncool. Lol. Seriously, where are all my friends man?!! Shall call them up..
Called Friend #1. She didn't pick up. I'm so lazy to call, should just mass msg them all. Know what did i just type to them?
"Hey! Please tell me you're at home!" (so that they can come online)
Wowwwwza. Brenda's reply is super fast. YAY! Here comes another one! It'ssssss Joel! I wonder where's Amanda.
And Joel called me for 5 minutes. Don't want disturb him and Eileen! Hahahahaha. Back to boredness.
I'm trying hard to focus on my SS work. Been staring at it for about an hour. Nothing's coming out. My writing paper only shows my name and the date. Okay okay, must focus.
I will continue typing after i finish the first question.
*30 mins passed..*Finally the first qn is done. The second one is even longer! T.T I don't like SS la. There's still Maths homework! And D&T! AHHHHHH!!~
Overwhelming huh.
Oh yeah. I'm like so so so so so so so happy about cross country today! :D Y'know, for the past 3 years, never did i run once. But this time, i ran la! Figured that it's the last year alr.
Lol. This time we all ran alone. Cos different speed. But,
I GOT A CARD! I GOT A CARD! I SWEAR I REALLY GOT A CARD!Although it's a blank one. But then, it's my first ever one. For a girl that fails 2.4, i'm really happy. It proves to me i can pass my 2.4! :D :D :D
FREAKIN' HAPPY OKAY! I even msged my mum after i got the card. Hahahaha. She said, "good job!" ^.^
It's good to Jian Fei too. (: Although I don't seem to see a diff.. Who cares?
Well well, I'm going to do question number 2 now. Goodnight! :D
When you talk to me, I swear the whole world stops.
:D