Thursday, June 08, 2006
--86.days--
I feel blessed to be able to blog again. THANKS TO
AMANDA,grape. Just now wanna blog, then saw my account got extra blog. and im like HUH?! Then i went to my blog and see that all my posts GONE! I called
amanda and told her to help me see, incase its my eyes betrayed me. After a while, she found out that im on drafts, not normal posts. SCARE ME. Its cos my cousin played with my blog and made a blog for herself in my account. I GOT A BAD SCARE. if it is really gone, i'll die. >.<
Just now went to meet
Amanda in the library with my sis. My sis wanna go with her frens so we separated.
Grape was late, as usual. =X Just so grape-like. And
WE WERE WEARING THE EXACT SAME TOP, WHITE GIORDANO POLO TEE. omg. sumore we walk together. like twin wannabes. so embarassing. Then we sae Benjamin,
WHO WAS ALSO WEARING WHITE POLO TEE. *shocked* Lucky i wore jeans and
amanda didnt, she almost did. LUCKY. Then we went pastamania and had Banana Dessert Pizza for dessert. I went to tell the guy "Banana dessert pie", then he was like "did you mean, banana dessert pizza?" Then he laugh at me. =.= Then my banana drop on my jeans and made a mark. So dark cos it has chocolate on top of it. So ugly. Haiyoyo.
BRENDA is going malaysia 2ml for a week. I will miss you darling. Drive safe. =)) Take care and enjoy ur trip.