Tuesday, June 06, 2006
Too much feelings,,dying inside
I wasnt like this before i met him. i wasnt like this when i just started talking to him. And when i finally fall for him, i became the me i am now. Cant feel anything besides what he wants me to feel.I have feelings of love for the guy I see.Does he love me too, what does he think of me?
I wish I could tell him he makes me whole, but I'm afraid to saywhat's deep in my soul.
I don't want to lose him, for I would be alone,and some days I just can't wait to hear his voice on the phone.
He does certain things to make me feel loved,some days he wants to be alone and my heart is shoved.
I want to feel as though I am his safeguard,the one he can come to when things get hard.
I will always be there to help him along,and before we met I wasn't as strong.
I wish I could tell him what I feel inside,but I'm afraid of what he'll say, how he'll act on the outside.
I don't think you knew
All the thoughts of you in my head
All the things I would do for you
Killing me slowly....Wishing I was Dead
It's like a drugTaken before bed
Crying, looking above
Killing me slowly....Wishing I was dead
Just found these poems. Nothing much.