Saturday, July 22, 2006
129` & suffering
This post will be about nothings. I don't know what im about to type. haha. Cos nothing happen to me today that is interesting, nice, funny or worth blogging about. I don't think this post will have different colours as well. I was just browsing on blogskins, i came across this skin by
caiCYNTHIA that i really liked. But the name was "Till death do us part". It doesnt seem right hor. Her designs are super nice but all parting and breaking stuff. I don't know who to part with so cannot use. LOL. I should go do my homework later on. There's so many i dunno which to start from.
OH YA! have any of you seen the trailer for the movie THE LAKE HOUSE? Where this man and a woman live 2 years apart and they communicate by letter writing. And the fell in love and want to meet each other but they cant. And they tried so hard. I cant wait for the movie to be released, 27 July. Wanna go catch it. It features Sandra Bullock and Keanu Reaves. CANT WAIT CANT WAIT. (:
I feel so plain suddenly. Like im un-coloured. Sad and wilting. Woke up from nap and feel this way. Must have woke up from the wrong side of bed. Must go try sleeping again and wake up from the RIGHT side. (: Was so tired. Still am tired. Dunno wake up for wat. LOL. And my dear computer is infected with virus. Cant remember the name. Worm something something. HAHA. worms. Wonder can see them crawling inside. LOL. I typing crap again. muahahaha.
ALAMAK. Got bad news. talk later. LOL. (: