Friday, August 11, 2006
#149 & SIAN !
What am i going to blog about???? .. So long never blog le. v_V My brain is out of brian juice due to upcoming TA2. I have Geography on Monday and so on and on. AHHHH! SIAN! haha. My maths is driving me crazy.
HAI~~~~so depressing lo. Didnt go for choir today as i have maths test. Then also didnt go for "choir outing", the concert at victoria hall.
ALAMAK LA! I have to go to my sis's school to listen about a briefing thing.
She's going to China with her schoolmates during September. 8 to 9 days there! Last time i never even get to go Sentosa, she can go until China! HMPH. unfair la. haha. So i went, im back now. So many auntie n uncles! Then i so young, like young mother lidat. GOSH! The man beside me kept coughing and talking to himself. Woman are just gossiping among themselves.
AM I GOING TO GROW OLD AND BECOME LIKE THAT?! I hope not.. . . . ... . . .. Im
so addicted to
IMVU la can! It's so interesting and nice! WAHAHAHA. (: Playing it everyday. Not boring at all. Now Jiaqi got internet le, can chat with her on msn. WHEE~! :D I jus read a magazine that says
YELLOW is becoming the most "in fashion" colour! Just so happy.
Everyone wants to be dirty fellow. haha. xDI know you want to, just go buy a
yellow top la. Go la.
HEHEHE. (: