Tuesday, August 01, 2006
139` & ..........
I CHANGED MY BLOGSKIN!. So obvious right? haha. My 2 dearest colours. Made by
CHONG AIK. So nice hor? Cos it's yellow.
[Rest your eyes every 5 min of reading, please and thank you] lol. Um.. . . . I love that picture? haha. Dunno what to type liao la.
Sorry for not blogging the past 3 days i think. Ya, have been really busy. I had
CIP on saturday, one of my most favourite days in my life.
HEART HEART. (: Then
Sunday had tuition and went out wit Dad, so cant blog. Then
yesterday had CIP again, i almost die there. So today, i almost cannot online, im super rushing now.
GOGOGO ME!Today nothing much happen. Had choir.
Choir was FUN! Dancing and dancing. Made me so hyper. (:
AND TML NID TO GO UP STAGE. WALAU. FAINT. When they announce, my heart was like going into free-fall. Then aft that went to drink Pudding Milk Tea at
Amanda's place.
Was talking about my feelings for him. v_V Feelings lah. Then she was like telling me alot of stuff that i should listen to. I know i have to. But then i cant. Cos if i listen to her, my life wun have anymore light. I guess i dunno what to do. Made me so confuse. My brain is cramped with so many things. hai. Don't type anymore, if not i will cry in front of the computer again.
So now im blogging here. GTG now. (:
THANKS FOR ALL THE TAGS. IT'S NICE TO FEEL SUMONE ACTUALLY BOTHER TO VISIT MY BLOG. LOL. (: