Friday, August 18, 2006
#156 & BLAH BLAH WHITE SHEEP! xD
What a lame title! xD I didnt know what to put ok? I tried to think. Then i thought about a song my group and i did. It goes like this :
"Miaow miaow white cat,Where are you?I can coming to find you."LOL! Singing to the
blah blah black sheep tune. The teacher quite like it! xD Right, will blog about what happened today now. x) I had a fairly good day.
OKOK la. Still got the nagging thing in my brain but still, have to enjoy ma. Today had Maths TA2.
TERROR. hai. almost didnt complete the paper. Was so stressed!
Want to smash my calculator. x( I dont think i'll score well. And had chinese oral. Can tell the teacher wanna chase me away le.
BLEAH~! Got one part i skip the whole sentence. Might as well no need go oral. The got one part, is discussing about "Stress". So i said, in chinese,
"My chinese not good, always fail, oral also not good, thats why very stressed and i feel sad. " xD wahahaha. Funny. Like wanted sympathy marks or something.
Then after oral,
Amanda told me where
he was. xD cos she saw la. Then blah blah blah. Skip skip. Duwwan blog. Choir was all at I-hub warming up for the
Old Folks home performance.
Amanda n i skipped that and join them when going up the bus. Go there, see alot of sick old people.
Then mood became down. hai~~! Amanda cried lo, on stage. I keep calming her down. Aiyo. Got one song title is
"time to say goodbye".. =.= It's like cursing the old people! x( Aft that we went back school.
Became abit hyper again. x) Actually, not abit, is quite hyper. haha. Took bus and went back here. At night going out to eat, dunno go where. I suddenly craving indian food. I jus ate lo... PIG! Must chase away the bad habit. OK, tat's all. My day jus passes like that. x)
EXTRA CONTENT!I was listening to radio jus now. They were saying something that i thought was so true!
Imagine you were in a long queue, you will complain how the queue is so long and everything. But while complaining, or even after you complained, have you thought about the people who cannot even walk? How they wish to be able to complain? Yup. And many other cases too. Like tying shoe laces, eating, drinking might be so difficult for them. x( Im guilty of it, i complained without thinking, you too right?