Monday, August 14, 2006
#152 & ER.......i love PE.
RAHHHH! I HAD SO MUCH FUN DURING PE TODAY! I TOTALLY OH-MY-GODLY LOVE PE LESSONS! AHHHH!Im mad about PE. (: i had so much fun today. My full participation and co-operation day! I wish i had 2 hours PE. hahahaha. Fun fun fun! Cant wait for next lesson! :DOk, today.. Oh ya. Got geography TA2.
Stress! I didnt know where was Great World City. Hai~ Then i have Maths on Wed, Science on Thursday, Lit on thursday. Chinese i dunno. I totally forget i have Lit TA2. Teacher didnt mention a thing.
For geo, the teacher told us Chap 9-16,21,22. So went to write notes. Actually is study 12-17,21,22. So angry la! This type of thing how can say wrongly! haha.
Actually got
photo taking today, but was cancelled due to 0-level something. :DDD lucky. Not in the face for pohtos. haha.
I realised the pic on this blogskin is really funny. People asked me about it. AND THATS WHY IM NOT TAKING IT OFF! WAHAHAHA. (: unique.
Chongaik says it gives the skin personality. I think its true! (:
I need to Reduce Fat and enlengthen my legs. They're really short. My height is 163, those 158 legs are longer then mine. That's very
KE LIAN! Fat is cos i think im fat la. Im sure every girl think she has fat problems. haha. I jus need to stay healthy! Cant eat anymore junk food. But i cant control.
I recently developed a love for peanuts! (: I ate 2 packets today. The roasted and the Pistachios. wahaha. any sponsors??? haha.Ok, gtg study my maths. Super cannot make it! oh ya! my english TA2, compre part i score damn well. So happy! i got
19.5/20 for my compre. My first time! xD Happy sotong. TAG ME HOR! AFTER READING! BYYYEEEEE!
[sorry about the huge font for the results. haha. must show off abit ma! jkjk. :D]