Monday, October 09, 2006
#206 WOOT! OMG! HYPER HYPER!
EXAMS ARE FINALLY OVER! THE PAPERS HAVE GONE FOR MARKING (not a thing to be happy about) AND WE CAN CELEBRATE AND ONLINE WITHOUT SNEAKING!oh god im so happy the papers are over. ^_^ now im scared of the markings. Anyway, afew more days so the results so i should enjoy myself while i can! w00t w00t! So happy la can?!
JOY JOY. Now that exams are over, im starting to get flu symtoms, must be the over-stress. T.T oh, another thing . . .
DAMN THE FOREST FIRES IN INDONESIA!Will they stop burning it?!
And can they please burn one forest at a time and NOT five forest at a time? Im sure that would be appreciated. I wonder how Indonesians survive. =/ The poor squirrels would be burnt to death or suffocate to death. ): SADSADSAD.
Lucky we got no forest in singapore for them to burn. =.=Just now, i went to Chong Aik's blog and saw that he gave a link to see his pictures! AHHHHHH! Something i wish he had done long ago. So estaticaly, i clicked and searched for his pic. Then i browsed and browsed until i passed his pic then i thought "WA! that guy look like chong aik leh" den i scroll back up and saw his name.
WAT THE?! ITS HIM! oh my god. He's fakely tanned. ): look so awful la.
To Chong Aik :
I admire your bravery for giving the link. How can you
not give to me first?! Then you post it on your blog. I've been asking for it 2
years ago ya know. (: Dun ever sun-tan okay? REALLY SERIOUSLY. I like the pic
with the hands going out, like a sexy pose. LOLOLOLOL! VAVAVOOOOM!
xD
Talking about ChongAik, that day i was on the fone with him and he said that im his only fren that blogs about my day! :O really?! Then he says im
bimbotic, IN A FRIENDLY WAY. LOL. am i? He said bimbo is not big boobs and no brain, like how everyone thinks. Theres clever and stupid bimbo.
Im not proud to be called a bimbo yet im lucky im not the stupid bimbo. Oh well, im still gonna blog about my day. (:
*please bear with me, i haven't been blogging for a long time. You gotta understand.*SO OBVIOUSLY FROM MY TONE, I HAD A DAMN GREAT DAY! reasons being :
1. exams are over, like, duh2. i drank caramel. it makes me drunk3. bought ultra super duper cute yellow rubberbands4. my ahma surprise me n buy me THE BAG I WANT! (she came in the door, called me and say the bag is mine! OMG! i was freakin jumping la. I SUPER LOVE SURPRISES! so i squeezed her until like siao. she say she cannot breathe, but i know she want me to hug more. I let go a little, just in case. haha.)5. went to see the simlian house. THE PREMIERE. w00t. nice!6. bought 4 lollipops. 1 big as disc. LOLOkie okie. So after the exams, after screaming, after yay-ing. I went to meet amanda. wanted to watched World Trade Centre but decided against it. Wasnt in a mood for it. (: So went walk walk, drink caramel. EAT.
Her aunt called and asked her if she was going to the birthday party at a hotel for some guy turning 21! Her aunt said there was going to be shuai ges!
Im a sucker for shuai people, such eye candies. Told her to bring me along, and she's not!
LOL cant believe im missing out on shuai people! So being the encouraging friend, haha, went with her to see cothes for the party lo. I want to go! tsk tsk. Im gonna sit n sulk at home. Hope some shuai ge ge ask for her number! She said she's making up to me by taking picture of the guy that ask for her number.
LOLOLOLOLOL. such a cute amanda. x)
So while she try her clothes, i saw the super friendly salesgirl, forget to take note of her name to blog, but anyways, i realised she look like stefanie sun. Is it the way to spell her name? I dun really know her. So after amanda try her clothes, we were leaving then i remembered her so told amanda to wait,
i went to tell the salesgirl she look like stefanie sun. haha. And she said "ya, haha, people told me before." means she really look like. ^_^ Then walk sumore, buy my rubberbands. They're yellow and the thing so cute! Ice cream and slipper design. Cute man! yak yak yak, im yaking sumore.
CURRENT SONG CRAZE : Lips of an angel by Hinder.What's hinder? I don't know. OHMYGOD, hear that song can cry. I dunno why la. haha.
hear your voice, say my name and it sounds so sweet, coming from the lips of an angel, hearing those words it makes me weak. (:
okie, im done yaking. LOL.
I LOVE YOU, YEAH YOU. hahaha. whoever you're reading.
nah, the less noisy?
or noisy?