Thursday, September 14, 2006
183-.* KEYBOARD! I'll come strangle you! @#$%
Im sure you'll appreciate the effort i put in to type this post. I mean, Keyboard is making me angry. Making me turn into
HULKette.
LOLOLOLOL. I have to type extra hard on keyboard! If i do not, the sentencewill becomelike this,you see? It'not co-operating!
DAMN keyboard.
BUT..
I should be glad i can even come online, blog and search for stuff if i need to. (: I have to be contented. Its still giving me troubles, but i'll bear with it. I will
NOT rip it into pieces!
Anyway today is quite the
HYPER day as many people hyper with me. I started my day hypering! (: Early in the morning. hahahahahah. Den went to meet Shiyuan and Xueting. Was already with Amanda and JiaQi. We were
planning to be late as we dun wanna go for english. Teacher kept scolding us and Shiyuan couldnt find her eng file.
So we meet at
8.30am at Badminton Court. Slowly walked to school. Late so sat at school porch. We were dimissed earlier! Whats the point of being late when we still have to go english?! So we waited for the lesson to finish den we go.
HOHOHO~ missed eng. Ms Yuen told the class -
"One go toilet, all must follow. One late, all oso late." Walau` Say until lidat. But nvm, tml Shiyuan's gonna explode in class if Miss Yuen scold her. Say everything out. (:
GOGOGO~ She really scold Shiyuan until i oso cannot take it le. x(
[Im so dead, blogging about teachers is suspension. Bet you when they blog about us, nothing happens. See how unfair is it?! I was late for only once this semester and they count as third time cos they didnt delete the records for last semester, AS PROMISED. See? And we cant do anything about it.]
Sorry for interupting and complaining there. hahah` So we went for DnT. Thats after english. WAS SUPER FUN! Drilling holes into my wood. Then there were some sticks in my apron pocket. Then when i put down my hand, it poked into the wood.
Then skin and blood come out. Small but deep. So pain la. When i wash my hands or touch it oso pain.
Hai~ Got plaster from MrsLim. (: Oso got another wood cut, but no blood de. Oni skin come out.
I have to be more alert~Recess. Didnt eat much.
Blah blah poo poo pah pah~ Den lunch. Blah blah. Didnt eat. Sat with the Late-Coming-Butties and talked. Laughed and laughed. Shiyuan so cute. hahahah~ So tired at that time.
SLEEPY HEAD. Went to library for Geography.
Which caused me to be hyper while walking there. (:
YAWN. Bought large Twister Fries and went home with Amanda & JiaQi.
Thank you for pei-ing me although you need the 10 good reasons which i could think of. heheheh~ (: Back at aunt's place, Ahma cooked Bak Kut Teh!
YUMMM YUMMM. Going to eat Sushi with Mummy for dinner. Cant wait! :D