Monday, September 04, 2006
174-.* WELCOME ME BACK! thank you (:
DAY ONE !Drove from Tampines and went through Tuas. Bought many many tidbits, sweets and drinks to keep me sane in the car. LOL.
(Please thank me, due to the pictures, my blogging now is damn lag. I type finish the sentence, it haven even show okay.) LOL. Alright, then we went thru Malaysian customs. Blah blah blah. I slept, ate, play, and did everything i can. I cant really move, and i must move! It was painful! We stopped to buy bubblegums! (: I took the picture of my aunt's car, the long lonely road. haha. My 2nd uncle driving.

I started blowing and my cousin will smack it on my face. We're really bored you see. LOL. And we took a pic, can barely see my eyes la, but who cares! I love the bubble in my mouth! heheh. :D 2nd entertaining thing, i told my uncle to reach 180 km/h since he's already doing 160 km/h. So i guess he's bored too, he CHIONGGGG and finally made it to
180 km/h! The feeling so shiok can? ^_^

We reached the hotel. Named Pyramid Tower Hotel. It beside and part of Sunway Lagoon Hotel. (: The lobby rocks man! I cant seem the take pictures, its either blur, or orange. Yuck. I wouldnt spoil the reputation of the hotel by putting it up here. Its so romantic! Dim lights, hanging clouds, moon and stars design. The room (: So Zen! I used flash. Its kinda dim lighted.

My window shows this. Maybe it's suppose to be the pyramid. =/ LOL. Triangle things.

Changed, going out for shopping. My mum and Ahma wore the same colour! How cool! hahaha. Cute man. Matching mother daughter outfits ! (:

After shopping, which is about 11pm. No one's tired so we went for drinks! Ordered Tom Yam soup as im freezing. (: Played darts with uncle and aunt and cousin. See how well i thrown? heheh. ^_^

Played snooker/pool/billard. I really dunno how to call it. So many different terms. Oh well, was laughing so damn hard cos one of my balls fell off the table. Hit too hard. heheh. ENJOYED~
DAY TWO !Went to Allson Klana Resort. (: This is the lobby. My cousin, 2nd uncle's wife, 2nd uncle and another cousin. (from left to right) The resort got all those camp-like games. You know, high robes and stuff. AHHH~! chiong to play la!
The room. Looked old here. Not sure why. This resort is older then the first hotel. But everything's still bigger. Bed's bigger by quite alot.
View when i look out my balcony. Trees, trees and more trees! (:
My uncle wanted to take a pic with my aunt. They were super siao! hahaha. My uncle so gay la! >.<
My ahma's 4 children. 1st uncle acting soft spoken. hahahaha. And my mum in the middle. Crazy Crazy!!
My 2 uncles. We started commenting about how gay they look. Then they started to act even more gay. =.= esp my 2nd uncle. GOD...
Went with mum to buy a cake for my 1st uncle. Celebrating early! Then its VOLLEYBALL TIME. I didnt change cos i jus ran to join them after buying the cake. LOLOL. Played in Jeans!
Hahaha. Love my poses. My cousin helped me take the pictures. Look so pro but miss shots de. hahah. In the end, my both aunt and my 1st uncle got swollen hands! I dont have. PHEW~
They saw a punching bag. 3 of them ran and told my to take a picture of them being Bruce Lee. HAHAHA. Oh please...
Went back to the room to bathe and i napped. After that meet my Malaysian Aunt and had dinner. I took the eaten pic instead of the haven eat pic. Cos was too hungry and i forget i had a digital camera. LOL. That big thing is a crab. (:
The birthday cake! Its Chocolate Fudge. YUM YUM~ I asked for 10 candles. The the girl was like "WAD?! Ten candles is ten big candles?!" Im like yeahhh~ Cannot meh. Then she gimme wierd look. Then my mum said "Its for my grandmother, we're celebrating her bday". LOL!
We off-ed the lights then he shocked! Was a surprise. Everyone started singing him the rap version of happy bday song. With the yoyoyo inside. hahaha. He's utterly happy!
Cutting cake...The 4 words on his arm is tattoo. It means i love my mother. It was his first tattoo and he's afraid my grandma would scold him so he tattooed "i love my mother". hahah! After eating, i played poker and slept.
DAY THREE !
Went breakfast with Malaysian aunt again! This parking thing is so interesting can? Put the money in and the time starts ticking. (: At first i wanted to take the machine only, but my uncle insists i take him. So..see? LOL
Ate Ba Kut Teh! Was wonderful...All i drank was the soup cos meat too big and scary. hahah.
After that, while travelling, we saw cows. They were so thin. =/ See the ribs? Poor cow. I moo-ed at him/her. Then the cow really looked up! And i snapped then faster drive away. In case the moo sound i made is a bad word to the cow.
We went back to my Malaysian aunt's house and tok tok tok. Drank Chendol. The we're heading home! My cousin with her sunglass and doll rabbit in the car. Pretty Ladeh!
I sat in my uncle's car this time. (: We're almost reaching singapore already. Was practising my Hokkien in the car. Failed miserably. Not good! Must practise more! Have to be multilingual!
See what i smuggled in? JOY~ many more bubbles for me to blow. Did alot of shopping there! Bought t-shirts! whooo~!!

Okie, finally, the end. Cannot blog anymore. Backache le. ^_~