Thursday, October 12, 2006
#209 T.T
I think i have
5 strands of extra white hair!
T.T becoming old ahma.
):Meet
Amanda at 11 today,
(she was LATE). hahahah~~ i was
late yesterday, today is her turn. Need to return some
DVDs to the Video 21 shop at
Eastpoint. So she pei me go, i pei her eat lunch. (: After returning the dvd, we went to eat at the Banquet. It's the food court's name.
OHMYGOD la, waste my money to eat there.
hahah~~ For the vulgar version of the insult to the Banquet, go to Amanda's blog (: (please click)Then took 38, went back to Tampines. Walk walk around CS. Looking for her small bag for her
NIGHT OF MEETING SHUAI GES. (: I told her even if ugly ges oso must tske pic for me to laugh. xD walk and walk somemore. Kept thinking about my
Tiramisu Gelato! hahah~ should i buy anot. But in the end didnt. Cos after buying, i will be super broke and i must
cut down my sugar intake level.Whole day keep thinking about him. T.T my brain feels hot. Although its only 3 now, but it feels like the whole day ok.
hahah~ tired~~ think and think. super tired already~~ wo hen lei le ):I miss my Tiramisu Gelato,I miss my phone receiving sms,I miss my peanuts,I miss you,DAMMIT. )':