Thursday, October 12, 2006
2nd post.
Was going through my archives for my March post. I think i took this poem from the internet. I think now it means so much more. Posting it again. (:
Every day I try really hard
to get his attention,
but no matter what I do,
I'm left with that same question...
Does he notice me?
When I look at him I see
an attractive, quiet guy.
I can't help but wonder
and ask myself with a sigh...
When he looks at me, what does he see?
I'm so excited when I see himand I'm determined to say, "hi."But somehow I get nervousand the chance passes me by.How many chances do I get?
I sit and daydream about
the life we could have together.
If only he knew I existed,
then he could be mine forever.
When will my dreams come true?
Just one little kisses all I would need
to ease the hurting heart that bleeds.
Will I ever get that kiss?
Every night I wish
that someday he'd be mine.
I guess I'm just waiting
for God to give me a sign.
Will he ever be mine?
For you, my one and only. <3