Thursday, November 23, 2006
#249 HOHOHO!
DA JIA HAO! NI HAO! WO HEN HAO! hahahaha.I would like to declare my LOVE for BRYAN PANG! Me and my sis was walking and we walked passed this guy.
He is half chinese, half ang moh. Therefore, he looks damn shuai. I was already drooling den when we walked a little further le, i was like
" wa. angel from heaven! so shuai hor?" to my sis. My sis, i noticed, was drooling too. Then she said "
ya, shuai hor. His name is Bryan pang and my frend likes him." :O He looks like he is at least 18! Then she continue to attack me and say
"oh, and he keeps giving my frend things, although they havent met" Oh, heal my broken heart for bryan pang could not be mine!NAH, IM JUST KIDDING. I don't want him, i have enough. :DWatched
Over the hedge ( laughed my ass off) and
Monster house just now on dvd. Over the hedge was damn funny. LOLOL.
keep laughing and laughing. xD Then monster house was scary. Didnt know cartoons can scare me. haha.
I will not be working today, tml and maybe mon on next week! How great! But i have got myself a disease which will not be easily cured. It is called
SMHS. hahaha. Severely Miss Him Syndrome. BLAH! I also start to love not-so-new songs, it just occured to me that i love the lyrics. Such as :
LOL. please notice the lyrics!!
And she's bittersweet, and knocks me off my feet! hahaha. Will he pls sing it to me???? haha. I feel light headed le. hahaha. Im posting bits of the lyrics (:
From Just the Girl :She laughs at my dreams
But I dream about her laughter
Strange as it seems
She's the one I'm after
Cause she's bittersweet
She knocks me off of my feet
And I can't help myself
I don't want anyone else
From On the way down :
And on the way down
I saw you
And you saved me
From myself
And I won't forget
The way you loved me
On the way down
I almost fell right through
But I held onto you
From Come to me :Let me be the one,
Telling you it's alright
Sharing the smiles and tears you cry.
Let me be the one,
Loving you when you're weak.
For all of the strength you need,
You can come to me.
When you're down and you feel so lonely
Turn around, you can come to me
When you're down baby, I will be the only
Come to me
You can just be yourself,
'Cause I don't want nobody else.
All of your secrets are safe with me.
For the kind of love you can trust,
For more than just a crush,
Baby, why don't you just come to me?
Im melted. (:
I don't want anyone else.