Wednesday, January 03, 2007
oh, what a wonderful bitter world (:
I am a sec three now! I am a sec three now! I am a sec three now!When i was in sec 1, i wanted to be upper sec, and now, when i really am, i dont like it. I prefer sitting at the front and i prefer being called the lower sec!
Younger. Youth. Sitting at the back made me bored la, no offence to those who like it. Cos i can barely hear what anyone is saying. Maybe its my ear problem leh.
I had classes today and i found out that lower sec lessons are better too! like duhhh. Had
Maths, SS, Chemistry & English today.
Maths - Mrs kho was just talking and talking and i was just dozing off and dozing off so i don't really have comments on the lesson, i wasnt paying any attention.
SS - Cant remember too, was happily chatting away until the end of the lesson when Mdm Fara approached us and asked us why are we talking. FIRST DAY LEH! ): Then xueting said cos it was boring and i want to sleep. lololol. Was shocked la.
Chemistry - wapiang, Ms Zaleha said a hell lot of stuff. And one thing oso didnt go to my brain. She was highlighting both Chem and Phy cos she teach us both(omg?) Then she was friggin fierce too. I cant register a single thing! DIE.
English - Mr Vanan came in and i thought die le la. But he came in with a super big smile and i don't know why. Then he said really funny stuffs and made the class laugh. I was laughing like mad la. Dont know that he is actually a nice person. He's super funny and interesting man. Can hardly tell.
During assmebly, i was also dozing off. It was some award blah blahhh. Nothing much to see. An d after school went to McDonald's to eat burger! My
McSpicy that i miss so much and i even got my favourite corner la!
As you also noticed, my post is long! I told you going back to school will improve my contents. Now, i have proven that it is so true!
OHMYGOD, now then i remember, i was almost late today la! I got off the bus and went to look for shiyuan where i am suppose to meet her to realise she is gone and i have to rush to school. And realise they are all settling down and i cant find my friends. A little bitsy panicky. Dont even know where i am suppose to sit. So luckily i located amanda and asked her where is shiyuan. Feel so much better after finding her. [:
Also realised i need to go on diet, seriously, i should start next year. (: muahahahaha. Dieting is boring and i cant diet! No discipline!
Wonder how terrible it will be tomorrow and the books i need to bring to school. ): And then i also realise
i didnt buy anything for english. ---.---
tata.