Monday, December 25, 2006
#282. MERRY CHRISTMAS!
MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS!! :D
Wanted to post some pictures but
(bleh!) there was a communication error somewhere between me and my computer. So,
toooo baaaaad! ):
Anyways, I've been tearing off wrapping papers wildly! muahahahaha! Was out on the 22th with amanda to get christmas stuffs, and she bought me a big yellow banana soft toy.
(THE ONE I WANTED) Wooohooohooo! So nice to sleep with. :D And i bought her the CD by Kim Jeong Hoon or something, sorry if i mispelt his name.
(THE ONE SHE WANTED TOO). [: Happy ending! lolololol.
Then on the 24th, there's a family party. Had to wear tropical wear to the party and there will be a contest. lol And my sis won! xD All my presents not bad!
So i was thinking today what am i going to blog about, other than this. Or maybe some other day? I concluded that i should end 2006 by blogging what is the best this year. like the best song in 2006? or best movie? or best thing that happened to me? yeah~~~
And today? I'm going to countdown the 10 hottest
(or cutest or talented) male that i have come across. Celebrities, blah, blah. :D Shall countdown from 10? By ranking de hor! hohohoho!
Mr. 10 : FRANKIE J! Pardon my taste but i do think he is cute. muahahha. Cant put the pic here cos there is the error again. ): boo! This sucks. Soooo i'll provide the link-y! [: SMART ME! His picture
here. (by the way, click on the "here" :D)
Mr. 9 : TEDDY GEIGER! He is mr talented and nice eyes. lololol. This is the male beauty king. muahahaa. Well, his picture
here. The pic abit gay leh. =/
Mr. 8 : OLIVER GOODWILL! This one is hot la! du-hhhhhhhh. He is from the vid call me when you are sober. I love that scene when he bite the apple man! picture
here.
Mr. 7 : JESSE MCCARTNEY! This one (slurp) is cute (slurp) la. omggggg. Saliva dripping like siao. hehehehe. xD His pic
here.
Mr. 6 : CHANNING TATUM! He's gay but so what? Don't change the fact that he's hot eh? Pic
here.
Mr. 5 : BUSTED! All the three of them. lololol. greedy abit la. :D picture
here.
Mr. 4 : him* lololol. his picture not here. :D
Mr. 3 : THE ALL-AMERICAN REJECTS! greedy again. lolol. This is totally talent. (: Their picture
here.
Mr. 2 : CRISTIANO RONALDO! muahahah. don't need to say why i like hor? Its obvious. picture
here.
Mr. 1 : EDISON CHEN!!! He is the winner! Actually i had a damn difficult time to rank them cos they were almost the same! And i was so tempted to put him* as Mr. 1. lolol. But that is biasness. I cant show favouritism ma! Soooo,
here is the picture!
I love love love edison, i love love love him. i love love edison, really really. Okayyyy now, countdown over. I am
gooogooogaaagaaa over edison again, i thought i was over him. hahaha. xD