Friday, December 08, 2006
#265. oohh???
I can see us holding hands
Walking on the beach, our toes in the sand
I can see us on the countryside
Sitting on the grass, laying side by side
LYRICS, JUST LYRICS (: [from My Love by Justin Timberlake]
Yesterday
Starbucks was doing a donation drive thing and they are giving out cups of any drink (tall size), totally free! The total amount of money the cups they give out will go to the salvation army. (: So i went to get
CARAMEL! It's been a really long time!
YUM.After an hour of search for my next blogskin, i decided to give up for the 3rd time. I cant really find anything except
this. And yes, it's really cute but i cant really see the words.
OHMYGOD! I'm losing all my blogging cells! AHHHHHH! Don't know what to blog about already!
AIYO! I felt so inspirationless so i went to surf the net and i totally forgot about blogging! Now den i remember. After reading the post on Xiaxue.blogspot.com, i want to watch Girls Out Loud! The new show that starts on 4th dec, every monday at 10pm, blah blah blah. Seems so interesting la. Aw, intresting contents, i missed the first one!
Something to watch. The quality's not really good, but it's the best i can get. Anyway, pay attention to what they say, the gucci bag part made me laugh. LOL.
Saw the Lip Pumping part? OUCH.
And that guy the kissed Xiaxue so shuai can! AHHHHH! heeeeee ^_^ i keep forwarding the vid to see that guy. OMGOMG. stop it la! stop stop stop, pearline!
TSKTSKTSK, i'm so bored at home! Someone come and save me please! shall end now, must go find food and munch.