Thursday, February 01, 2007
:D
HELLO! [:
Today is a little bit hyper day! (: Me and amanda was almost almost late for school. Then the auntie let us in the back gate. Then we walk fast fast to the parade square. Then i remember my hand rubberband is a big pink fish. =x Then freaked out and want to find a rubberband to change. And i forget to bring my black one so tied pink the whole day. (:
Then recess, was not really hungry. Ate a chicken lollipop. By recess i'm quite hyper already. Keep seeing him everywhere. :D Peiling is really hyper today. hahah. Then Brenda and Amanda say i am officially dating Hanwei, cos i got into the taxi with him. hahahah. please lo.
Then is school time again. Maths learn Indices. Cannot get anything, dun understand a single thing. Then ChoonKiat as Mrs kho can drop maths. Then she say "then you will not go anywhere". lolol. Then Chem had Chem test. Walau, dunno how to do. So i think i flunk it. Then Geo test. First page freaked me out but then second page still can la. So maybe can jus pass.
Then had literature. Noone came to class so every play and play. Relief teacher oso don't have. Then Rafie told Khairi to close his eyes and open his hands. Then Rafie spat ALOT of saliva on his hand. gross la. But then quite funny to watch. hahahah. After that nothing much.
Decided not to go Choir tml cos Mr Ong will not be coming. So Brenda, Amanda and me might go eat Pizza Hut! Very excited. xD Long time never eat pizza le. ((:
SOMEONE TEACH ME INDICES!
Fireworks - Plain White T's
Well I don't mind waiting 'til you're comfortable with me
But what's it gonna take to prove that I'm for real? (I'm for real)
'Cause you know how I feel about you
You know I can't live without you
I just wanna stay and make it real
'Cause I know, you know
it can't get much better
Fireworks flyin' whenever we're together
I know, you know, that I know you love me
Well I've made up my mind that I want you to be the one
The one I wanna be with when I'm ninety-two
'Cause I know, you know
it can't get much better
Fireworks flyin' whenever we're together
I know, you know, that I know you love me
[x2]
I just wanna feel you tonight
making sure the moment's just right
I could die just staring in your eyes
I just wanna feel your heartbeat
hold you even closer to me
Fall asleep with you right by my side
We'll see fireworks tonight
[x2]
I've waited all my life to make this perfect every way
And sharing it with you would make it even more than that
'Cause I know, you know
it can't get much better
Fireworks flyin' whenever we're together
I know, you know, that I know you love me
[x2]
I know, you know, it can't get much better
Fireworks flyin' whenever we're together
I know, you know, that I know you love me (we'll see fireworks tonight)
[x4]
We'll see fireworks tonight.