Was listening to
When you're gone by Avril Lavigne. sigh. Made me tearful. The lyrics are so touching. =/
English Mid Yr is quite okay. Although i have problem in writing letter and summary. But i think i will pass. Then waited for Amanda as she need to learn something. Is chemistry. Trying hard not to think about you and make myself hyper. -.-
And then we went to eat lunch at food court. Brenda qing, if not i think i would have died by now. Starting to feel a little moody. sigh. And im getting shit gastric now. pain pain pain!
RANDOM :
SCORPIO - The Addict.
EXTREMELY adorable. Intelligent. Loves
to joke. Very Gd sense of humor.
Energetic. Predict future. GREAT
kisser. Always get what they want.
Attractive. Easy . Loves being in
long relationships. Talkative.
Romantic. Caring.
Xueting sent me this. lol. I have not test out my great kissing skills. lol. Waiting for him to online. Super tired. There's super big thunder now. Freaking myself out. So loud and can feel it cos of the vibrations.
I've got so many things to tell you but i dont know where to start. I dont want to know your reaction. And i am too tired to try. Guess i should give up. But nomatter what, I just want you to know that i love you. And you can change my mind, but i dont think you will try. Maybe i dont understand how you feel, that's because you never told me.