our hopes and expectations
black holes and revelations

I'm sure you know where the navi is. :D
|
i'll be your sunshine
if you'll be my silhouette

My name is Pearline.
My birthday is on 27/10/92.
I have many things on my wishlist, but i'm just too lazy to type it all.
I treasure friendship & familyship alot.
I have 2 dogs at home and i absolutely LOVE them.
To me, Lizards are more disgusting then Cockroaches.
I hate people who say to me, "What's the point of doing this? You alone won't change a thing."
Well, OBVIOUSLY it's because of people like them that all these are happening.
They shouldn't bring people down just because they are so negative.
|
Friday, April 06, 2007
MACRITCHIE, HERE I COMEEEEEEE!!!
HELLO LADIES & GENTLEMAN :D Today I'm going to do a report on my trip to MacRitchie Reservoir. I hope MacRitchie is spelt like that, cos i am not sure. I am proud of myself because i never thought i can go for a walk at 8 in the morning, with jelly legs, on the rough stones and sand, with all the itchy grass and mosquitos, the shining morning sun and STILL SURVIVE! LOL.
I woke up at 7.30 today morning. Swearing at the alarm clock cos i slept late last night. lol. Then went to meet Aunt, ahma, cousin & uncle. Then drove to MacRitchie. In 2 cars. hahah. not one car. We were all wearing shorts & proper shoes! So surprising. lol. I wore Vans. No sport shoes la.
The start of the 8.5km trail. (: we were all so happy.  The mountain water or something. My ahma told me, then i ask her whether she want to bathe in it anot. -.-  Its getting alittle deeper. The river still at the side. BTW, its called the TreeTop Trail.  Now we're deep. lol. Then start to complain. lol. I was freaking scared okay. Scared a lizard jump out or something. Or snake or what.  After like, one hour of walking up and up. We saw the TreeTop!!! Its where we wanted to go. Can you imagine, climbing up to the top, just to walk across a bridge?  Its really long. It crosses the entire reservoir. But my camera has its limits la, cannot take until so far. hahah.  I did not turn back. :D Although the starting part was a little scary. My ahma refuse to look down and keep her head high. she scared heights. lol.  We're walkinggggg~~ Its seriously long. I was thinking whether it will break anot.  I have no idea why i take pictures of the trees. I think its because, there is nothing there but trees and more trees.  we're still walkingggggg~~~ hahah. Thats my stepdad there, in white. (: And a little of my ahma's hair. Its usually in good condition, but because of the walk, we messed everything up. That's why, i am not letting you see my fringe when it is clipped up. (:  Thats what i saw. ^^  The bridge goes all the way in.  This part is where i almost fainted. -.- I didnt eat breakfast. So i was really hungry and tired. So after walking the bridge, i was like giddy and want to vomit. So i sat at the steps and rested. After awhile, i start to walk. Never puke or anything.  Before ending the walk, i felt giddy again. I told my ahma which hospital i wanna go. Told her i dont want Changi Hospital, and cannot Tan Tock Seng cos it doesnt sound nice, so i selected SGH. (: But i didnt faint. lol. THE WALK FINALLY END!!! *applause to pearline* I made it without fainting halfway! Its not easy okay. The up and down and up and down. lol. Its fun though, might do it again. They said that they should go climb Mount Everest. -.- I dont think im joining them. So we were all starving. We all have wet hair, wet backs and wet armpits. hahahah.
Went to Thomson Plaza to pig out. lol. All the oily food, curry, jwee kueh, popiah, noodles and everything. But without guilt. lol.
THE BEST WALKER ON MACRITCHIE GOES TO MY AHMA!!!!!~~  Can you belive she's like wayyyy older than me. But i felt giddy before she did. She even had to hold me, not i hold her okay. And she walked like everyone, did not stop for toilet breaks, or rest. I'm proud of my ahma!!! *picture is not very nice cos she was eating halfway & i told her to smile for the cam. hahah.
After that, we went home. After doing my iconnexion thingy, im here blogging. I think i shall go sleep now. Tired until wann dieeee lehhhhh. BYEBYEBYE(: sigh. what to do?
|
just a photograph in a history book
and i believe she had a voice and name
|
|
|
|
|