Thursday, May 03, 2007
DAMN HORNY DAYYYYY!
Hellooooooo!
Today is such a horny day for all of us. And "us" means, Me, Amanda, Brenda and Joel. (: Joel, is my
BROTHERRRRR! YO MAN!!! BROTHERRRRR! lol. We going geylang today. LOL. jkjk. Keep crapping with all of them.
Me : I am sally hua hua! From changi one ah! i tell you! I got 35 daughter, 39 sons. *start laughing like siao*Joel : yaaaa. that's where you met han hua right?Me : Noooo laaaaaa. We met at geylang. I saw her then think, waaaa, chio bu ahhh! LOLLLLLL. That is something that we talk about. One little part. (: That part is from after school. lol. The part during lunch is damn mad. And i shall not blog about it since.....
MRS OH READ BLOGS! heheheheh.
Anyway, we went to Mac today. And i tell you, I AM MADLY IN LOVE WITH THE
APPLE PIE! They have Banana pie in Malaysia. It was so so so damn nice but not available in Singapore. Sooo i take apple pie lo. YUMMY!
* I met the FRUIT, banana. -.-hahahah. Peiling went home today cos she was sick, then xueting didnt come today cos she was sick too. So, GET WELL SOOOOOON! And shiyuan did not come today, but she was not sick. lol. And im alone in class! OMG. ALONE! Got zi bi zen ah. lol.
Tomorrow is the
DEADLY DIE DIE SURE DIE KILL ME SHOOT ME AND DIE AND COMMIT SUICIDE AND DIE DIE DIE DIE paper. Its the Chinese language paperrrrr! I'm scared. Think of taking it makes me wan to run to the toilet and lao sai. lol.
I think i got nothing to crap about anymore. lol. OH YA! We have new names. (:
Zhek ark - brendaYao Siew - AmandaSai kang - PearlineNeh neh kang - JoelLJ bak - HanweiKa cheng bak - PeilingCB bak - WilbertIts
VERY VULGAR but funny. hahahah. I dont know why i am sai kang. Dont ask me.
Thats all, BYEBYE!
The happier i sound, you should know im not right. This sucks.