Wednesday, May 09, 2007
RAHHHHHHHHH!
OHMYGOD!Finally i can get into this page.
Super frustrating. That's why the Title. It kept on showing me the 1-500-19 error. Then i dont understand what the hell it is. !!!!!! Until, i tried to go to Template first, then go the Posts. But anyway...
Today had
Physics and Literature P2 Midyear. Both was damn difficult. Sad to think about it. Literature they gave 6 paper yet i used only 2. Then after that, saw Joel, then meet Amanda and Brenda. (:
Brenda and Joel went home then me and amanda go for lunch and walk walk. lol. Dont want to go home that early. Was laughing at things. lol. Then we went to play swing swing. lol. Then it started to rain so heavily. Then i took bus back to here. While walking back, it started to rain like mad la!
Like the clouds got a really urgent bladder. I ran across the carpark. End up super super wet. lol.
Oh ya, today during recess, I saw Hanwei's friend at the top of the staircase. The one near the cleaner's room. Then i shout up
"HEY SEXY!". But instead, the Bangalas at the 2nd floor look at me like i call them lo! So embarassing.
*shakes head* I will never never never never never never never say sexy infront of them again. lol. maybe.
EVEN MY FRIENDS THOUGHT I WAS TALKING TO THE BANGALA!!!!!LOL. I'm trying real hard to keep the post long. And thinking of a interesting topic to talk about. I'm in love with this
cantonese song. I wish somebody will translate for me. lol. The english part is touching. And amanda says one sentence is
"I will love you forever". i think.
I heard this riddle from the radio and i thought it's not bad.
Question :
What starts with an E, end with an E, contains only one letter, but the letter is not E?.
.
.
.
.
ANSWER : ENVELOPE. (it really contains only one letter)
LOL. okay, i think this is long enough. BYEEEEE~~