Monday, June 04, 2007
Heart's Delight.
HEY PEOPLE!!I'm being bored to death at home now. Was supposed to go to the
Zoo with Amanda but changed the date to tomorrow. I have this phobia of being bored. -.-
I'M JUST SO SUPER BORED LA!!This week, my plans are :
5th tuesday - ZOO WITH AMANDA!
6th wednesday - CHALET & BBQ.
10th sunday - GOING AWAYYYY.
I have 3 open days! 7, 8 and 9. -.- Sure gonna suck.
Anyway,
FINALLY I CAN GO ZOO WITH AMANDA!
*big smile* When i thought i have already did all i can to convince her to go see ah meng with me, and i was about to give up, she asked if i want to go Zoo! (:
So we're going to take MRT to Chua Chu Kang? And take some bus to the Zoo? I think. LOL. It's going to be fun! With pictures and everything. It's been about 6 months since i been there. I love all the tourist attractions like
Zoo, Birdpark, Snow City, Discovery Centre and Science Centre. I dont think the last two is tourist attraction right?
Oh yeah, that reminds me, i have to go some thing in Science Centre on a day with Peiling. I totally forgot about it. Must Remember!
I just went to Birdpark like about .. 4 days ago? LOL. With my Family. It was so fun la! If you are going there, you have to go see the
LORY LOFT, BIRD SHOW AND THE KING OF PREYS SHOW.
Lory Loft is this really really huge cage, so big it contains bridges and shelters and all that. Then the birds are all open and flying around in my face. Then we can buy some special food and let them eat/drink it. Fun la! Never feed such nice birds before, somemore so many. (:
Discovery Centre i went about 3 months ago. And Science Centre, about last year? lol.
Soooo, tomorrow is sure going to be fun!(:
Mood is starting to
drop like siaooooo. Dont like the feeling la. And thinking about things sucks like hell. I mean, i just dont understand la. sigh. Brenda says NO. lol. Nevermind, forget it.
OOOKAYYYY, going to end it here. I'll blog on Thursday.
BYEEEEE!!!!