Friday, May 25, 2007
I'M YOURS TRULY. (:
IT'S THE SCHOOL HOLIDAYS PEOPLE!!*somehow i don't feel as happy as i sound.For once today in my lifetime i actually dont want to leave school. LOL. I want to
cling and hold the gate refuse to go. I want to stay for
as long as i can. I want to be
brave enough to actually say "bye". I didnt do any of that. I looked and looked and left.
Stupidest thing i ever done.
So,
AMANDA, BRENDA, CANDY, HANWEI and PEARLINE(me), went to eat at LJS. Crapped about alot of things. And updated Candy. And Hanwei told his
"jungle" stories. LOL.
Then we sent Candy & Brenda back to the interchange. I was so damn very bladder urgent that i think it might burst or be
OVERLY stretched. Luckily it didnt. Have trouble walking from the interchange to CS toilet.
*refused to use other toilets. -.-
Then we went walk walk around CS. Saw my dream bag again. Decided that one day i am going to buy it, soon. I hope, soon. Then we went
Missha. Where Amanda put experiment on my nails. LOL. Now there are 3 colours on it,
little finger - hot pink (there is no hot pink on the blogger font colour, dunno why)
wedding finger - lime green
middle finger - shocking blue (no shocking blue either)
Can you imagine?
BUT I SUPER LOVE IT. I already have the shocking blue & hot pink. I just bought the hot pink cos it is just so damn nice la!
Sweeeeeeet colour. And it looks great, not like aunty at all.
*big smile*I'm going to proceed to buy the Lime Green. Sure will buy. I might even put different colours on every finger during the hols. I will will will take a picture and post it, i promise. (:
Honestly, i cant stop staring at my own fingers, it's wierd. It's so colourful! All the shocking colours! I swear the hot pink looks like
edible sweets, i want to suck it. lol
I just dont know what to do during my school holidays la. So bored.
Oh yeah, i am so looking forward to meeting
ChongAik for flag day!!!!! It's been so long since i saw him! yeah yeah yeah~~!! happy happy!! So so so so looking forward!!
Alrighty, i have nothing more to blog about, i will end here now.
BYEE~
* 31 may to 11 june's gonna SUCK BIG TIME! ):