Thursday, May 17, 2007
AFTER THE EXAMS.
Hola children! (:I have a great idea today! I'll blog in point form. lol. Not so great idea la, but still, it's different.
1. I have not been blogging for three days.
2. This is my 365th post.
3. And I'm happy about my friend test results!
4. I'm going for Off Centre play tomorrow at the Esplanade.
5. And I'm going for the Macbeth one too.
6. Right now i wish to msg him but have
no guts.
7. I like my results, except my
forever unpassableMT.
8. Read Brenda's latest post on Truth or Dare, i love it! (:
9. I'm freaking out about something now.
10. I hate this idea of point form blogging.
Hahah. It is not really fun at all.
Oh yeah, what's this whole
LiveJournal thing? Many people are signing up for it right. But is it similar to blogger. I have problems with blogger now and i might switch. But i dont know anything about it. lol.
I'm out of things to blog now. So i'll stop here. lol.
To Brenda : TELL * I LOVE HIM, TELL * I NEED HIM, TELL * DONT CRY, MY LOVE FOR YOU WILL NEVER DIE!lol. It's a song she like. The star is a blanked word. lol.
Okay, that's all! byebye.