Monday, July 16, 2007
Let's go on a Joyride. [:
Alright, at five minutes to midnightYou see our name in city lightsWe'll make the clock stopMake your heart drop and come alive* lyrics from Boys Like Girls - Five minutes to Midnight. [:-
Today, finally, after a very long time, like almost about 1 year?
WE FINALLY TOOK NEOPRINTS! [: Hahahahah. I miss those times.
I love you guys. [:
Anyway, nothing much happen today. Except a stupid headache. Make until my shoulders and eyes hurt. Dumb Headache. Ate panadol, and i think it improved?
Have you guys watched
Harry Potter? From the previous ones, i guess this was kind of boring? But then it's still fun to watch. I love RUPERT GRINT AKA RON WEASLEY! I would prefer to call him Ron because Rupert sounds wayyyy too awful.
And i hate Cho-Chang. Not because she kissed Harry Potter, please. It's because she acts badly. REAL badly. And she betrayed Harry. grrr. And my favourite character is
Luna Lovegood! :D She siao siao super long hair blonde girl!! And also, the two tall Weasley brothers also very cool. LOL!
So, you can say i am really mad about Harry Potter. [: And i so want to watch Transformers la, but always ticket sold out. What the hell. I want to watch!
School sucks as usual. There's nothing much about it that's fun. Except for doodling in class. It makes the time pass a little faster, i guess. =\ Talking about school makes me sleepyyyyy.
That's all for today,
BYEBYE!